1997 Ford F150 Truck FOR SALE!
4.6L Triton 8 Engine, Lariat Package, Stepside Style
I’m second owner and I bought it from a good friend so I know the history on it. He used it as his primary vehicle and hauled landscape materials in it occasionally for his yard. I did the same, and hauled my bicycle around in it. This vehicle is in good condition and will make someone a great truck.
I’m selling it because Donna and I decided it was time for a new car. And what I bought does not get that much better gas mileage! This truck will get about 17MPG+ on the highway.
- Used but not abused. Scratches, but never wrecked. See pictures for details.
- 106k miles (low for a 11 year old truck!) I’ve been driving 9 miles max to work – just my normal car, not a work truck.
- High end tires, maybe 18 months old, plenty of tread
- Occasionally used to pull my old boat
- Ball joints replaced about a year ago
Lariat Package: still a truck on the outside, but interior like a Cadillac on the inside. Features include:
- Leather Seats
- Alloy Rims
- Power driver seat adjustments
- Cruise Control
- V8 Engine
- Sliding Rear Window
- Bed Liner
NOT SO GOOD:
Full disclosure so don’t act surprised if you come see it.
- The driver’s side power adjust mirror intermittently works
- Sometimes the windshield squirter works intermittently
- 6-disc CD changer quit working about 3 years ago.
- Door speakers crackle on the low notes
- Has the standard squeak while steering when not moving.
- Some decent scratches on the front passenger wheel fender. Tailgate significantly nicked from loading pea gravel. This all caused by previous owner.
- Bedliner has one tiny crack in it, which was there when I bought it.
- Some paint discoloration around the squirters on the hood.
Kelly Blue Book has the appraised value around $4500. I’ll let it go for $4250 or best offer.
I might consider a partial trade for a lightweight utility trailer for hauling my mower – single axle, loading ramp and steel mesh floor. I can’t pull a big trailer with my new vehicle, so no tandems and such.
CALL 615-519-0467 to come see it